Monday, April 4, 2011

Beautiful Things

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever."
                                    ~Keats

    After a very busy weekend it is nice to have a moment to relax a little and share a few pictures of pretty things that I love. It is so exciting when you happen upon some special object that is just "you" and fits perfectly with your evolving style. My room has definitely undergone changes over the years with items coming and going and others that have stood the test of time. If I were to describe what I love best I would probably use words like old, romantic, curved, soft, embellished, and feminine. I like china and drippy crystals, fancy mirrors, and flowers - subsequently these things are everywhere! I hope you like the few pictures I have taken to show you some of the beautiful things that I treasure.















No comments:

Post a Comment