Sunday, May 1, 2011

May

"The word May is a perfumed word...
It means youth, love, song, and all that is beautiful in life."
                             ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

   I can't believe that it is already May! I love this month for many reasons - not the least of which is because both my sister and I have birthdays in May! Mother's Day is also a week away and I have been busy trying to find the perfect gift for my Mum. May is exciting - when I was in university it was the first month of freedom after a long semester. It is the month that perches on the precipice of summer and promises coming sunshine, warmth, and flowers in my favorite color - but first enjoy the beautiful Music Video by Florrie 'Sunday Girl' which you may recognize from the commercial for Nina L'Elixir perfume.











Drawing by Jennelise

No comments:

Post a Comment