Friday, June 17, 2011

A Gift of Crystal

"Some thoughts always find us young, and keep us so.
Such a thought is the love of the universal and eternal beauty."
                               ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

      Whenever I choose a wedding present - unless there is a specific request- I like to give something unique and beautiful. More often than not I choose a piece of crystal that I know can be used as a display piece or saved in a cabinet waiting for that bunch of fresh flowers, a candle in the evening, or a pretty dessert. Crystal is so timeless and versatile. It always adds that extra sparkle to your decor or table setting. Here are some photos I have taken of the crystal in my house and all of the different ways that I love to use it!






















No comments:

Post a Comment