Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Beautiful Baby Beds

"Blow west-wind by the lonely mound,
And murmur, summer streams---
There is no need of other sound
To soothe my lady's dreams."
                 ~Emily Bronte

   A little while ago I commented on the beautiful Moses Baskets made by Angela at Angela Lace. I mentioned to her how much fun it would be to draw them and decided to try this week! I enjoyed it so much I ended up making three drawings inspired by three of her gorgeous beds. I hope you like them and will go to Angela's site to see more of her lacey creations - I have included photos of the beds I chose to draw which are lovely!






                                                          Drawings by Jennelise

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are gorgeous, as are your illustrations. You are so talented.
    xxx DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jennelise,
    Your drawings are amazing, I love them so much,
    I can't thank you enough.
    Love,
    Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I found you through Angela's blog. Your blog is fabulous, I am your newest follower

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such beautiful work, what a gift you have been given. I'm glad to have found your blog and look forward to seeing and reading more of your posts.

    Aloha Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much everyone! I really appreciate your compliments! You are all so kind and encouraging!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ! those beds are really amazing. I just wanna to buy this kind of baby rococo bed for my newly born baby. The design of those beds are truly traditional. I like those beds very much.

    ReplyDelete