Friday, August 5, 2011

Bringing Garden Things Inside

"A single rose can be my garden...a single friend my world."
                 ~Leo Buscaglia

   Hello again! This afternoon I went out for a long drive through the countryside with my family - it was very sunny and the landscape was green and growing. We laughed and joked and stopped for a treat along the way. It was a very happy summer's day! Coming back to the city after roaming through the country made me appreciate the importance of bringing a little bit of nature into our lives and our homes. It is easy to add a little bit of the garden to your rooms with flowers or iron and stone accessories. I have taken a few photos of things in my home that are garden inspired - I hope you like them! Remember to enjoy the sunshine this summer!




















                                                             Drawing by Jennelise

2 comments:

  1. I love the little cottage. I wish I could move in! So pretty. I always love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I wish I lived in a little cottage like this one too!

    ReplyDelete