Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

"Write it on your heart that
every day is the best day in
the year."
        ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

   Happy New Year to everyone! I hope that you have all had a wonderful Christmas season and that 2015 will begin full of new possibilities! I have gone through all of my 2014 posts and chosen my favourite pictures from each month. This has been a lovely year! I hope that 2015 is just as exciting, happy, and beautiful. Thankyou so much for your support! 













3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Jennelise, l wish you all the wonderful things....gorgeous post, so many lovelies to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What truly lovely images.
    Wishing you and yours a joyously happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first visit to your site by way of Rose Chintz Cottage which I love and have followed for a number of years. She is truly a lady of grace.

    This is a lovely post which would make a beautiful calendar with the exception of October. I would encourage you to think of using All Hallow's Eve which is what the Halloween evolved from and has gotten more gothic and even satanic in the last 20 years. There is so much that is beautiful in October for pictures that bring such joy to one's heart. October being my birth month allows me to take more notice, n'est ce pas?

    From most of your pictures you are a romantic at heart and I would say you are a summer in your choice of colours and very much a lady from your choice of softness. Be careful not to lean towards what is being pushed for women in the press to move towards what they put in the press...anything but what your posts suggest. Keep up the posts filled with joy, love and beauty...it is much needed in towards more darkened world.
    With a prayerful heart,
    Sylvia Faye

    ReplyDelete