Monday, April 3, 2017

Spring

"Is the spring coming?" he said. "What is it like?"...
"It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine..."
            ~Frances Hodgson Burnett, 
                         The Secret Garden

   I can feel spring is just around the corner! I can hardly wait for the world to start changing from winter greys to glorious colours! I love this time of year. I recently purchased this month's issue of Jeanne d'Arc Living magazine and just loved the beautiful "Easter Brocante" section with it's lovely pastel eggs decorated with lace and vintage trims. It inspired me to take a few photos in anticipation of Easter! You will find the stunning vintage crystal basket featured in my pictures in my shop today. Happy Spring! 















2 comments:

  1. Happy spring Jennelise, love your beautiful images, I too love spring so fresh and new full of pretty colors.

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! You did made the eggs? So pretty anyway.

    Love Janny

    ReplyDelete